Amazon Coupon Code:
Tip: Some promotions and promotional certificates issued by Customer Services may be placed on your account automatically and appear on the Order Summary page before you complete your order.
To redeem a promotional code: (Amazon coupon code)
- Follow the deal instructions or go to the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
- Add an eligible item to the shopping cart.
- On the Select a payment method page or on the Place Your Order page of the order form, enter the promotion code in the Gift Cards and Promotional Codes’ section exactly as specified. Select Apply. Don’t add spaces before, inside, or after the promotion code.
- Proceed to check out. Verify that the promotion code was applied successfully by viewing the price on the final checkout page before placing your order. If, for some reason, you don’t place an order at that time, the promotion remains on your account until it’s used or expires.
For more information, About Applying Amazon Coupon Code, Visit Amazon.com Promotional Code Terms & Conditions.
- If the total cost of the items you’re purchasing exceeds the amount of the promotion, you’ll be prompted on the order form to provide another payment method for the balance.
- Promotion codes can’t be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
- You can’t use the 1-Click shopping method when redeeming a promotional claim code.
- If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com and the order is cancelled (by us or by you), the promotional certificate returns to you to be applied to your next order.
- Promotional certificates are for one-time use. If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com, and the order is returned for a refund, the promotional certificate can’t be used again.
– Scroll down for best overstock coupon code.
Discounts And Promotions Today
more top deals can be found below: